1. SPDR Gold Trust (ETF) ( GLD, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): The Trust holds gold and issues shares (Shares) (in minimum blocks of 100,000 Shares, also referred to as Baskets) in exchange for deposits of gold and distributes gold in connection with redemption of Baskets. No change in position with total holding of 21.8 million shares
Paulson & Co Third Quarter Stock Holding
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.