1. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $227.92B, most recent closing price at $27.08.
3. Dell Inc. ( DELL, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides integrated technology solutions in the information technology (IT) industry worldwide. Market cap at $16.95B, most recent closing price at $9.77. 4. Intel Corporation ( INTC, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of integrated circuits for computing and communications industries worldwide. Market cap at $99.17B, most recent closing price at $19.93. The CEO announced he will retire in mid-2013. Intel fell on the news but now has a POP (Price of Profit) of just 11. Microsoft’s main competitor is the cloud providers, namely Google (GOOG). 5. Google Inc. ( GOOG, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Google is the world’s most popular search engine. Market cap at $220.39B, most recent closing price at $670.71. 6. Amazon.com Inc. ( AMZN, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates as an online retailer in North America and internationally. Market cap at $110.25B, most recent closing price at $243.40. AWS is a cloud service that enables companies to host and to run their environment in the cloud.
Written by Chris Lau . To interact and discuss these picks or picks of your own with users, attach your watch list or portfolio in a message to your friends on Kapitall. To connect with users on the leaderboard: from your tool bar, select Get Connected -> Top Kaptallists. Members on Kapitall earn free points, and even more points with every Kapitall Generation trade. These points may be redeemed at the Kapitall store .
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts