OKLAHOMA CITY, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Enogex received top honors at the international Bentley Systems, Inc., 2012 Be Inspired Award ceremony in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on Nov. 14.
Jurors rewarded the company for its 85 percent reduction in time spent drafting designs for new natural gas gathering compression facilities. They also were impressed with the four-day (25 percent) drop in cycle time per project for all of Enogex's design projects during the last three years.
The Oklahoma City-based midstream natural gas company beat out three other finalists in its industry category because of its impressive improvements in efficiency using Bentley's AutoPLANT® project design software and ProjectWise® collaboration software.
According to Keith Mitchell, President of Enogex, "I'm very proud of our members. They improved our processes through innovative use of the design software, new compression facility design standards and an increased level of project execution. Most importantly, these improvements allow us to better meet producer-customer needs."Enogex, together with its subsidiaries, currently owns and operates more than 8,700 miles of gathering and transportation pipeline, nine processing plants and 24 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity in Oklahoma and Texas. It has more than 2 million net acres dedicated, primarily in the Granite Wash, Cleveland Sands, Tonkawa, and Cana Woodford plays. Enogex is a subsidiary of OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE) with minority interests held by affiliates of ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC. More information about Enogex can be found at www.enogex.com. SOURCE Enogex
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV