Zaarly Storefronts Launch In Seattle
SEATTLE, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As one of the world's largest startup economies, Seattle is known for its entrepreneurs. From Starbucks to Microsoft to the vendors in Pike Place Market, the startup spirit in Seattle has helped fuel the local economy. Today it receives another boost, with the launch of Zaarly Storefronts – an online marketplace that helps local entrepreneurs make money doing what they love.
With the launch of Zaarly Storefronts in Seattle, we're empowering local chefs, handymen, yoga instructors, gardeners and other sellers to list and sell their skills and services. The Storefronts provide a one-stop, digital shop where the local community of Seattle can discover their most talented and trusted service providers. Seattle joins San Francisco, LA, New York and Kansas City, in the ranks of other cities that are building their own local economies with Zaarly Storefronts.
"Launching Storefronts in Seattle was a no brainer. Entrepreneurs are the heart of this city, and we wanted to give people another way to make money doing what they love," explained Bo Fishback, Zaarly CEO. "For buyers, Zaarly Storefronts will help Seattle's residents connect with talented local entrepreneurs who can deliver amazing local services and custom made goods."
Meet Seattle's Talented Service ProvidersZaarly Storefronts will launch in Seattle with several hundred listings from local entrepreneurs who come highly recommended by other Seattle residents. Whether a buyer is looking for a mixologist, a baker, a carpenter or even a dance fitness instructor, Zaarly Storefronts is the answer. For example:
- Want a custom craft cocktail menu for a holiday soiree? Mixologist Jordan Giarratano works with clients to tailor creative and delicious cocktails for private parties all over the city. As an artist and writer, he works with clients to find the most creative concepts and writes fun descriptions to go along with them. Along with his impeccable on-site bartending service, his libations are sure to make any party memorable.
- After being diagnosed with fibromyalgia at the age of 18, Rylie Haack turned to a 100% gluten-free diet. Although she was committed to her gluten-free lifestyle, she didn't want to give up sweets. After graduating from college with a degree in math and economics, she followed her passions all the way to culinary school before starting Rylie Cakes. Now she creates delicious gluten-free sweets like banana nut bread and chai oatmeal muffins.
- Don Meyers fell in love with carpentry while remodeling his house. Gradually, with practice, and some guidance from journeymen, classes, videos, and with an analytical approach to problems, he soon had acquaintances saying "Hey, Don! You did such a good job on your addition (or bathroom, or deck, or closet, or porch, or basement), how about helping me with mine?" After years working in the computer industry, he pursued his true passion and got his contractor's license.
- Sherree James started "Shake" to offer something for everyone in the field of dance-fitness. She offers five packs of any dance fitness class – from Zumba, Zumba toning, hip hop fitness to urban striptease -- for only $28. As a result of her passion for dance, Sherree recently won Western Seattle's best fitness instructor award.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV