ACME Markets will today celebrate the grand re-opening of its store at 3590 West Chester Pike in Newtown Square, Pa. with an official ribbon-cutting ceremony and special appearance by Philadelphia Chef Walter Staib. The newly-remodeled store offers customers an expanded variety of the freshest produce, top-quality meat and seafood and a large selection of local products, while offering a new feel to their shopping experience.
ACME commemorated the re-opening with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, November 30. ACME president Keith Wyche was joined by Newtown Square Store Director Mark Davis as well as other ACME executives and local officials at the ceremony where the company made $1,000 in donations to the Newtown Square Fire Company and the Friends of Newtown Library. In addition, the company will also donate a park bench made entirely of 3,900 recycled plastic bags to the Dunwoody Village Residents’ Association.
“ACME has been part of the Newtown Square community for a long time and our goal with this remodel was to improve upon the quality products and service our customers expect from us,” said Keith Wyche, president, ACME. “This redesigned store will bring a greater selection and variety to our neighborhood customers, while offering a fresh, new feel to their shopping experience. We look forward to continuing to provide the freshness and convenience our loyal customers expect from ACME.”
Features of the newly remodeled store include:
- Relocated and expanded Produce, Floral, Meat, Seafood, Deli and Bakery departments.
- More natural, organic products and gluten-free products within the Meat, Deli and Bakery departments –including ACME’s fourth dedicated Dietz & Watson gluten-free deli.
- Larger selection of home meal solutions including sushi, hot chicken, a pizza station, and a full service Tony Luke’s sandwich shop.
- A new Wi-Fi seating area and a Bucks County Coffee area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV