INFORMEX USA 2013 -- The Global Chemical Marketplace
HAMILTON, N.J., Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: INFORMEX USA
WHEN: February 19-22, 2013
WHERE: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CAHOW: Register at http://bit.ly/TwubJk WHY: InformEx USA is the must attend exhibition and conference in the high-value, high-quality fine, specialty and custom chemical manufacturing industry for making new business connections, sourcing innovative products and services, keeping up to date on market dynamics , and networking with key players. Serving established and emerging pharmaceuticals, the cosmetics/personal care industry, the biopharma sector, manufacturers of argochemicals, fuels/lubricants, plastics/polymers, branded pharmaceuticals and generics and mid-sized specialty chemical companies, InformEx provides expansive insight, information and ideas for the fast changing chemical marketplace. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121130/NY21788 ) (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121004/NY86962LOGO-a ) Highlights of the four day event include:
Educational Offerings and Expert Speakers–Included in the InformEx attendee registration fee is a newly expanded conference program, produced in partnership with the Ropella Group, covering every facet of the chemical industry. Five tracks with headlining thought leaders will discuss and explore successful business and professional strategies as well as new product developments.
- General Business: covering the latest trends, best practices, and leadership skills, for those involved in sales, marketing and purchasing as well as upper and executive management.
- Specialty Chemicals : offering top information and insight for this dynamic sector including the impact of natural gas alternatives, particularly shale gas, on the petrochemical industry and the manufacturers of plastic and plastic products.
- Pharmaceutical: providing proven strategies and keys to success for effective CRO and CMO relationships. In addition, RX-360, an international pharmaceutical supply chain consortium, will lead sessions on enhancing the security of the supply chain to assure the quality and authenticity of pharmaceutical products.
- Regulatory Compliance: sponsored by SOCMA, exploring the latest standards and issues to understand the rules of the game.
- New Chemical Trends: showcasing the most current innovations, ideas and cutting edge technologies in hot areas such as industrial biotech green chemistry and biosimilars.
- Networking and Business Building Opportunities–InformEx offers several complimentary social events that bring attendees together over the course of four days including the popular Speed Networking sessions and the Welcome Reception sponsored by Dixie Chemical. The Networking Lounge on the show floor allows attendees and buying teams to meet and discuss what they have seen and learned. The event also has daily group breakfasts and lunches and ends with a Closing Reception, sponsored by C&EN, providing ample opportunity for attendees to build and renew relationships.
- New Products, Partners and Services–The exhibit floor will have more than 450 exhibiting companies, association and media partners, in the fine, specialty, and industrial chemical market as well as pharmaceuticals ingredients showcasing their latest products and capabilities. The Green Exchange Gallery, with the latest in green chemistry, and New Exhibitor Pods for companies just entering the chemical marketplace, will also be popular areas of the event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV