WOONSOCKET, R.I., Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE:CVS) will hold its annual Analyst Day in New York City on Thursday, December 13, 2012, beginning at 8:00 a.m. (ET). Senior members of the CVS Caremark leadership team will provide an in-depth review of the company's strategies to drive long-term growth and enhance shareholder value. The company will also provide 2013 earnings guidance during the event.
An audio and video webcast of the event will be broadcast simultaneously on the Investor Relations portion of the CVS Caremark website for all interested parties, and will be archived and available for a one-year period. Presentations and accompanying material will also be available on the website shortly before the event begins. To access the webcast or an archive of the event, visit http://info.cvscaremark.com/investors.
About the CompanyCVS Caremark is dedicated to helping people on their path to better health as the largest integrated pharmacy company in the United States. Through the company's more than 7,400 CVS/pharmacy ® stores; its leading pharmacy benefit manager serving more than 60 million plan members; and its retail health clinic system, the largest in the nation with approximately 600 MinuteClinic ® locations, it is a market leader in mail order, retail and specialty pharmacy, retail clinics, and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans. As a pharmacy innovation company with an unmatched breadth of capabilities, CVS Caremark continually strives to improve health and lower costs by developing new approaches such as its unique Pharmacy Advisor ® program that helps people with chronic diseases, such as diabetes, obtain and stay on their medications. Find more information about how CVS Caremark is reinventing pharmacy for better health at info.cvscaremark.com. SOURCE CVS Caremark Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV