GLENVIEW, Ill., Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE:ITW) today announced that it will webcast its Annual Meeting for Investors to be held December 14, 2012 at the Hotel Sofitel in New York City. The webcast of its meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. eastern time and conclude at approximately 12:00 p.m. eastern time.
The Company's webcast, featuring a synchronized slide show of management presentations, can be accessed via its website at www.itw.com. Interested participants should then access the investor information tab. The webcast replay will be available through midnight on December 31, 2012.
Celebrating its 100-year anniversary in 2012, ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 150 global diversified industrial manufacturer of value-added consumables and specialty equipment with related service businesses. The company focuses on profitable growth and strong returns across worldwide platforms and businesses. These businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. ITW's revenues totaled
$17.8 billion in 2011, with more than half of these revenues generated outside of
the United States.
SOURCE Illinois Tool Works Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV