Mark Hurley, Chief Executive Officer, and Alex Stallings, Chief Financial Officer of Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. (“BKEP” or the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ: BKEP) (NASDAQ: BKEPP), a midstream energy company focused on providing integrated services for companies engaged in the production, distribution and marketing of crude oil, asphalt and other petroleum products, will participate in the 11 th Annual Wells Fargo Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium on December 4 and 5 in New York City.
BKEP is scheduled to present on Tuesday, December 4. The company will post a copy of the presentation on its website at www.bkep.com at 9:00 a.m. CST on December 4. Interested parties can access the presentation by clicking on the investors’ tab.
BKEP owns and operates a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets consisting of approximately 7.8 million barrels of crude oil storage located in Oklahoma and Texas, approximately 6.6 million barrels of which are located at the Cushing Oklahoma Interchange; approximately 1,289 miles of crude oil pipeline located primarily in Oklahoma and Texas; approximately 280 crude oil transportation and oilfield services vehicles deployed in Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas; and approximately 7.2 million barrels of combined asphalt product and residual fuel oil storage located at 44 terminals in 22 states. BKEP provides integrated services for companies engaged in the production, distribution and marketing of crude oil, asphalt and other petroleum products. BKEP is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. For more information, visit the Partnership’s web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV