PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) will announce the company’s 2013 ongoing earnings guidance range prior to the market opening on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012. The news release will be issued at 8:30 a.m. Eastern and available on the company’s website at www.PNMResources.com.
Management will host a meeting with analysts and investors to discuss details of the guidance range and provide company updates. The meeting will be webcast live from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. Eastern.
The presentation and live webcast will be available and archived prior to the start of the meeting on PNM Resources’ website at http://www.pnmresources.com/investors/events.cfm. Listeners are encouraged to visit the website at least 30 minutes before the event to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
Background:PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) is an energy holding company based in Albuquerque, N.M., with 2011 consolidated operating revenues of $1.3 billion, excluding First Choice Power. Through its regulated utilities, PNM and TNMP, PNM Resources has approximately 2,530 megawatts of generation capacity and serves electricity to more than 735,000 homes and businesses in New Mexico and Texas. For more information, visit the company's website at www.PNMResources.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV