About Markel Markel American Insurance Company, part of Markel Corporation, specializes in providing insurance coverage on Specialty Properties (manufactured homes, vacation and seasonal homes, vacant homes, nonstandard homes, rental properties, and low value dwellings), Recreational Vehicles (motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, and snowmobiles), Watercraft (powerboats, fishing boats, PWCs, commercial marine, high performance boats, and yachts), Bicycles, Weddings, and Private Events.
Markel Corporation is an international property and casualty insurance holding company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. The Company markets and underwrites specialty insurance products and programs to a variety of niche markets. In each of these markets, the Company seeks to provide quality products and excellent customer service. The financial goals of the Company are to earn consistent underwriting profits and superior investment returns to build shareholder value. Please visit www.markelcorp.com for more information.
SOURCE Markel American Insurance Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV