Sino-Forest Announces New Meeting Date -- Creditors Meeting To Be Held On Monday, December 3, 2012
TORONTO, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Sino-Forest Corporation ("Sino-Forest" or the "Company") today announced that the time for the meeting of creditors of Sino-Forest (the "Meeting") to consider the Company's Amended Plan of Compromise and Reorganization dated November 28, 2012 (the "Amended Plan") has been extended in accordance with the terms of the Plan Filing and Meeting Order made by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (the "Court") on August 31, 2012.
The Meeting will now be held at 10:00 a.m. on December 3, 2012, at the offices of Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP, counsel to the Court-appointed Monitor, at 1 First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, 16th Floor, Toronto, Ontario.
Noteholders representing an aggregate of over 72% of the outstanding principal amount of Sino-Forest's notes have agreed to vote in favour of and to support the Amended Plan.
Creditors of Sino-Forest should periodically check the Monitor's website at http://cfcanada.fticonsulting.com/sfc for additional reports of the Monitor and any updates or amendments to the Amended Plan that may arise prior to the Meeting.SOURCE Sino-Forest Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV