CUPERTINO, Calif., Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Massive Dynamics, Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD) has now begun to assert itself into the large smartphone market that has been noticeably held by Apple Inc., the Nokia Corporation, Google Inc. and Research in Motion. Last Monday, the Company announced its new TeliPad two-line smartphone product and has disclosed a surprising volume of preorders since Cyber Monday morning.
What really sets this new TeliPad apart from smartphone competitors is that it "adds" a two-line smartphone to an existing Apple Inc. iPad (including the Mini), Android tablet or Windows tablet.
"We feel that this helps eliminate Massive Dynamics as being a one-on-one competitor as you still have to own or buy a computing tablet for the TeliPad to work. However, the TeliPad is much more economical to buy than most smartphones. We have posted a video on our website that shows how easy it is to adhere and enable the TeliPad to work on an Apple Inc. iPad Mini and you can go to www.massivedynamicscorp.com/investors.html to see it," stated Oscar Hines, President of Massive Dynamics Inc.
The new TeliPad product from Massive Dynamics eliminates the need to carry a separate smartphone if you already own certain computing tablets. Because of its two line functionality, the one TeliPad device actually takes the place of two smartphones and a tablet, by making the tablet all that you need to carry to fully communicate and interact online and on the phone. The TeliPad is about the size of a credit card and can be adhered to the back of your computing tablet or kept in close proximity, since it works via Bluetooth©. The TeliPad is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows tablets. The smartphone function is designed to work on AT&T©, Verizon©, T-Mobile©, and Cellular One© networks or any network that supports SIMM. At this time, the TeliPad is not supported by Sprint© network systems technology.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV