ComEd also wants to help its customers who may be struggling to pay their electricity bills. The company offers financial assistance programs for customers who qualify, including: Residential Special Hardship grants, C.H.A.M.P. (ComEd Helps Active Military Personnel) and Non-Profit Special Hardship programs, while funds are available. ComEd also offers gift certificates in time for the holiday season so customers can help friends or family members pay their bills.
For more information about these and other programs, customers in Chicago and Cook County can call 1-800-571-2332. More contact information by county is available at ComEd.com/CARE or by phone at 1-888-806-CARE (2273).
Commonwealth Edison Company (ComEd) is a unit of Chicago-based Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC), the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with approximately 6.6 million customers. ComEd provides service to approximately 3.8 million customers across northern Illinois, or 70 percent of the state's population .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV