NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ben Silverman's multimedia studio Electus, an operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI), today announced that HUNGRY, the company's food-centric YouTube™ channel will team up with the culinary minds at SAVEUR Magazine to create a new web series titled Dueling Dishes to expand on the delicious variety of programming offered on HUNGRY's menu. Dueling Dishes slated to premiere on HUNGRY Saturday, December 1st, is the latest gastronomic competition show that pits two acclaimed chefs in a head-to-head battle to see who can whip up the best recipe of the world's favorite dishes.
Dueling Dishes, created and produced by HUNGRY CEO Bruce Seidel is executive produced by James Oseland and Sean Holzman of SAVEUR Magazine. Over the course of six episodes, each chef will create a beloved dish such as Fried Chicken, Meatloaf, Macaroni and Cheese, Ice Box Pie, Buche de Noel and Potato Latkes which will be judged by Dueling Dishes host and SAVEUR Senior Editor Gabriella Gershenson, SAVEUR Executive Food Editor Todd Coleman, and culinary notables such as Chef Todd English and Michael Laiskonis, Creative Director of the Institute of Culinary Education.
" HUNGRY is thrilled to partner with such an esteemed brand as SAVEUR Magazine to bring Dueling Dishes to life online,"said Bruce Seidel, CEO of HUNGRY. "While SAVEUR sticks to the roots of culinary tradition, their forward thinking and engaged readership is the perfect recipe to entertain food enthusiasts in the current digital landscape."
"Electus and the Hungry Channel have been a dream to work with--and we're absolutely excited for audiences to enjoy the fruits of our labors together," said James Oseland, Editor-in-Chief, SAVEUR Magazine.The Dueling Dishes episodes will feature competitions with chef pairings including:
- Episode 1: Latkes - Chef Eli Sussman (Mile End Deli) vs. Chef Craig Koketsu (Quality Meats, Park Avenue, The Hurricane Club)
- Episode 2: Buche de Noel -Chef Emma Bengtsson (Aquavit) vs. Chef Marc Aumont (The Modern)
- Episode 3: Macaroni & Cheese- Chef Ratha Chaupoly ( Num Pang) vs. Chef Katy Sparks (Tavern on the Green)
- Episode 4: Fried Chicken - Chef Tadashi Ono (Matsuri) vs. Chef Matt Hamilton (Lulu & Po)
- Episode 5: Meatloaf - Chef Joey Campanaro (Little Owl/Market Table) vs. Chef Daniel Holzman (The Meatball Shop)
- Episode 6: Ice Box Pie - Chef Kieran Baldwin (The Dutch) vs. Chef Nancy Olson (Gramercy Tavern)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV