Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) today announced that Eric Slifka , the Partnership’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Thomas Hollister, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 11 th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium in New York City.
The presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:35 p.m. (ET) Tuesday, December 4. Investors can hear a live webcast of the presentation by logging on to the “ Investors” section of the Partnership’s website, www.globalp.com. An archived replay of the event will be available on the website shortly after the conclusion of the live presentation.
About Global Partners LP
Global Partners LP, a publicly traded master limited partnership based in Waltham, Massachusetts, owns, controls or has access to one of the largest terminal networks of refined petroleum products and renewable fuels in the Northeast. Global Partners is a leader in the logistics of transporting crude and other products from the mid-continent region of the U.S. and Canada to the East Coast. The Partnership is one of the largest wholesale distributors of gasoline (including blendstocks such as ethanol and naphtha), distillates (such as home heating oil, diesel and kerosene), residual oil and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers and commercial customers in the New England states and New York. In addition, the Partnership has a portfolio of approximately 1,000 gas stations in nine Northeastern states. The Partnership also is a distributor of natural gas. A FORTUNE 500® company, Global Partners trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "GLP." For additional information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV