Kohl's (KSS) was downgraded from Buy to Hold at Deutsche Bank. $45 price target. Company has seen sales drop sharply.
St. Jude (STJ) was upgraded from Neutral to Buy at Mizuho with a $40 price target. Stock is already factoring in a Durata recall and the company will likely buy back more shares.
Tiffany (TIF) was downgraded from Buy to Neutral at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch with a $63 price target. Gross margin will likely remain soft.Ulta Salon (ULTA) was upgraded from Market Perform to Outperform at Wells Fargo. Expect higher square footage growth in the coming quarters.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESF5 Networks (FFIV) numbers raised at Pacific Crest. Shares of FFIV now seen reaching $117, according to Pacific Crest. Estimates also increased, a new appliances should drive reaccelerated growth. Outperform rating. Regal Entertainment (RGC) numbers boosted at Credit Suisse. Shares of RGC now seen reaching $37, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also upped, as a recent acquisition should add to earnings. Neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV