(2) New Cingular Wireless Services, Inc. was formerly known as AT&T Wireless Services, Inc.
(3) AT&T Mobility LLC was formerly known as Cingular Wireless LLC.
In addition, holders whose Old Notes are accepted for exchange will receive accrued and unpaid interest from the last interest payment date to, but not including, the date on which such Old Notes are exchanged.
The approximate principal amounts of each series of Old Notes that have been validly tendered for exchange, as of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on November 29, 2012 (the “ Early Participation Date”), based on information provided by the exchange agent to AT&T, are presented in the table below.
|Title of Security||Issuer||Principal Amount Tendered|
|7.12% Debentures due 2097||BellSouth Corporation||$205,319,000|
|7.0% Notes due 2095||BellSouth Telecommunications, LLC||$259,101,000|
|6.65% Zero-to-Full Debentures due 2095||BellSouth Telecommunications, LLC||$231,038,000|
|7.875% Notes, due 2030||BellSouth Corporation||$313,609,000|
|6.875% Notes, due 2031||BellSouth Corporation||$248,483,000|
|6.550% Notes, due 2034||BellSouth Corporation||$190,592,000|
|6.00% Notes, due 2034||BellSouth Corporation||$154,658,000|
|6.450% Global Notes due 2034||AT&T Inc.||$258,723,000|
|6.150% Global Notes due 2034||AT&T Inc.||$412,679,000|
|8.00% Notes, due 2031||AT&T Corp.||$220,673,000|
|8.750% Notes, due 2031||New Cingular Wireless Services, Inc.||$241,224,000|
|7.125% Senior Notes, due 2031||AT&T Mobility LLC||$239,467,000|
|6.800% Notes, due 2036||AT&T Inc.||$331,610,000|
|6.40% Global Notes due 2038||AT&T Inc.||$801,570,000|
|6.500% Global Notes due 2037||AT&T Inc.||$1,261,728,000|
|6.30% Global Notes due 2038||AT&T Inc.||$1,719,942,000|
|6.550% Global Notes due 2039||AT&T Inc.||$1,096,337,000|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV