Inergy To Present At The 2012 Wells Fargo Securities 11th Annual Pipeline, MLP And Energy Symposium
Inergy, L.P. (NYSE:NRGY) and Inergy Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:NRGM) announced today that certain members of their executive management team will present at the 2012 Wells Fargo Securities 11th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium in New York at approximately 10:45 a.m. ET on Tuesday, December 4, 2012, in New York, NY. The presentation materials and live internet webcast may be accessed from Inergy’s website at www.inergylp.com just prior to the presentation on Tuesday, December 4, 2012. The webcast replay will be available on Inergy’s website for one week following the presentation.
About Inergy, L.P.
Inergy, L.P., headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, is a publicly traded master limited partnership. Inergy’s operations include a natural gas storage business in Texas and an NGL supply, logistics, and marketing business that serves customers in the United States and Canada. Through its general partner interest and majority equity ownership interest in Inergy Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:NRGM), Inergy is also engaged in the development and operation of natural gas and NGL storage and transportation business in the Northeast region of the United States.
About Inergy Midstream, L.P.Inergy Midstream, L.P., headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, is a master limited partnership engaged in the development and operation of natural gas and NGL storage and transportation assets. Our assets are located in the Northeast region of the United States. Corporate news, unit prices, and additional information about Inergy, including reports from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, are available on the company’s website, www.inergylp.com. For more information, contact Vince Grisell in Inergy’s Investor Relations Department at 816-842-8181 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV