Tender Offer Statement
This release does not constitute an offer to buy or the solicitation of an offer to sell ordinary shares of UTStarcom. The full details of the tender offer, including complete instructions on how to tender shares, are included in the offer to purchase, the letter of transmittal and related materials, which are being mailed to shareholders. Shareholders and investors should read carefully the offer to purchase, letter of transmittal and related materials because they will contain important information, including the various terms of, and conditions to, the tender offer. Shareholders and investors may obtain a free copy of the tender offer statement on Schedule TO, the offer to purchase, letter of transmittal and other documents that UTStarcom intends to file with the Securities and Exchange Commission at the Commission's website at www.sec.gov or by calling Alliance Advisors LLC, UTStarcom's information agent for the tender offer at (877) 777-5603 (toll free). Shareholders are urged to carefully read these materials prior to making any decision with respect to the tender offer.
SOURCE UTStarcom, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV