* Non-GAAP earnings per share as projected for fiscal year 2013 excludes primarily the impact of acquisition, restructuring and other expenses, asset impairment charges, amortization of purchased intangible assets, legal settlements, and costs related to regulatory actions. We also exclude any tax benefits related to these expenses Most of these excluded amounts pertain to events that have not yet occurred and are not currently possible to estimate with a reasonable degree of accuracy. Therefore, no reconciliation to GAAP amounts has been provided. Future amortization of intangibles is expected to be approximately $300 million per quarter.
Teva will host a conference call and live webcast to communicate its 2013 business outlook on Friday, November 30, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The call will be webcast and can be accessed through the Company's website at www.tevapharm.com, or by dialing 1.888.771.4371 (U.S. and Canada) or 1.847.585.4405 (International). The conference ID is 33802130. Following the conclusion of the call, a replay will be available within 24 hours at the Company's website at www.tevapharm.com. A replay will also be available until December 7, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. ET, by calling 1.888.843.7419 (U.S. and Canada) or 1.630.652.3042 (International). The Conference ID is 33802130#.
About TevaTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) is a leading global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare by developing, producing and marketing affordable generic drugs as well as specialty pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is a world leading generic drug maker, with a global product portfolio of more than 1,300 molecules and a direct presence in about 60 countries. Teva's branded businesses focus on CNS, oncology, pain, respiratory and women's health therapeutic areas. Teva currently employs approximately 46,000 people around the world and reached $18.3 billion in net revenues in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV