IHOP ®, the place people go for everything they love about breakfast, has unveiled new virtual ways for guests to explore and interact with the iconic brand.
The company has launched a newly redesigned website, www.IHOP.com which puts guests at the center of the IHOP experience, with several state of the art innovations:
The home page features and highlights social engagement with posts and tweets from IHOP fans that are fed live, in real time so every visitor can see what is being said in the IHOP social communities. Menu items will also feature fan posts and tweets as headlines.
Guests can also explore the menu in depth, choose individual items as their favorites, and share these in their own social channels. Each guest visit to the website will be served with customized content based on their preferences and favorites for a truly unique, highly personalized experience that is focused on them.The website also makes it easier than ever for guests to find the closest IHOP location for breakfast, and learn specific information about specials and events that are taking place at their particular local IHOP restaurant. And—just in time for the holidays—guests now have two ways to give the gift of IHOP. In addition to purchasing the traditional gift cards, they can now use the website to send a digital IHOP gift card to share their breakfast love electronically. These electronic gift cards are available in any amount and can be customized with a message from the giver.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV