China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (NASDAQ:CJJD) (the “Company”), a retail and wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical and other healthcare products in Zhejiang and Shanghai, today announced the appointment of Ms. Zhimin Su to the Company’s board of directors and its audit committee as its chairperson, effective November 30, 2012. Ms. Su replaces Mr. Marc Serrio, who resigned on the same day.
Ms. Su is a highly qualified and experienced financial professional who has worked in the United States and China. Since December 2010, Ms. Su has been a senior investment manager with Go Capital Limited, a private equity investment firm in Shanghai. Ms. Su was previously a senior analyst for Caitong Securities, a Chinese state-owned securities broker in Hangzhou. Ms. Su had also worked at The Los Angeles Times, Inc. as a senior financial analyst. Ms. Su holds a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, and is a graduate of the Central University of Finance and Economics in Beijing with a bachelor’s degree in economics.
"We are very pleased to welcome Ms. Su to our board of directors," said Dr. Lei Liu, Chairman and CEO of the Company. "With her valuable experience in corporate finance and accounting, as well as her bilingual capabilities, I am confident that she will make contributions to bolster our financial controls and corporate governance."
"We also want to thank Mr. Marc Serrio for his years of services as a director, and to wish him well on his future endeavors," continued Dr. Liu.About China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc., through its subsidiaries and contractually controlled affiliates, is a retailer and wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical and other healthcare products in the People's Republic of China. As of September 30, 2012, the Company had 65 retail pharmacies throughout Zhejiang Province and Shanghai.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV