Next Generation Memory Market Worth $90.74 Million By 2017
DALLAS, November 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market research report, " Global Next Generation Memory Market (2012 -2017), By Technology (DRAM, SRAM, Flash Memory, Memristor, Magneto resistive RAM (MRAM), Phase Change RAM (PCRAM), Ferroelectric RAM), Application & Geography" published by MarketsandMarkets ( http://www.marketsandmarkets.com), the total market for next generation memory is expected to reach $90.74 million by 2017 at an estimated CAGR of 7.3% from 2012 to 2017.
Browse 1 3 5 tables, 1 4 figures spread through 259 pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Next Generation Memory Market (2012 -2017), By Technology (DRAM, SRAM, Flash Memory, Memristor, Magneto resistive RAM (MRAM), Phase Change RAM (PCRAM), Ferroelectric RAM), Application & Geography ".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV