C-MAX Hybrid sales in November follow a successful first full month of the vehicle's sales in October, in which C-MAX Hybrid outsold Toyota Prius v, 3,182 units to 2,769 units.
Dealers are reporting they can't keep the all-new Fusion Hybrid and C-MAX hybrids in stock, and they are currently the fastest-turning nameplates in Ford showrooms. Fusion is turning in an average of 12 days and Fusion Hybrid in seven days. So far, 27 percent of all retail orders for the new Fusion are for the hybrid model.
The C-MAX conquest rate is holding steady at 64 percent, with Toyota and Honda as the top conquest brands at 11 percent and 8 percent, respectively. Among competitive nameplates, Toyota Prius is the No. 1 competitive trade-in vehicle, followed by Honda CR-V.
The number of import conquest buyers is even higher in key coastal markets, up to 15 percent in Los Angeles. Ford estimates nearly one in four C-MAX Hybrids sold in November will be sold in California, with Los Angeles as the best-selling region and San Francisco second.Customers are choosing C-MAX hybrids for the "real car" features the vehicles offer including top performance and technology. More than 50 percent of C-MAX sales are the higher-end SEL trim level, which offers Intelligent Access with push-button start, rain-sensing wipers, heated seats, SYNC ® with MyFord Touch ®, ambient lighting and Reverse Sensing System as standard. Maximum power of choiceC-MAX hybrids headline Ford's transformed lineup, one third of which will feature a model with 40 mpg or more in 2012, building on the company's commitment to give fuel-efficiency-minded customers the power of choice. More information about C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid can be found here. The all-new Fusion Hybrid is America's most fuel-efficient midsize sedan, offering a leading 47 mpg city, highway and combined, and besting Toyota Camry Hybrid by 5 mpg on the highway.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV