China To Emerge As The World's Largest Market For Green Energy Transit Buses, Projects Frost & Sullivan
In such a scenario, partnerships are the way forward. Collaborations with foreign suppliers will help local OEMs to develop cost-effective hybrid and electric components. The motor/generator manufacturing base will expand, as foreign and local suppliers establish their units, catering to both the local and export markets.
"Simultaneously, for western suppliers, partnering with local OEMs will help them gain access to many markets such as Africa, South America, Middle East, and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)," noted Lakshminarasimhan. "Localized production facilities and collaborations with transport authorities remain key differentiating factors for rapid market growth."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Zhenhua Chen, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Strategic Analysis of the Chinese Hybrid and Electric Transit Bus Market is part of the Automotive & Transportation Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: North American Medium-Heavy Commercial Vehicle Market, Brazilian Commercial vehicle Market, and Global Low-cost Truck Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV