Scion Place Announces Arrival Of 2013 Scion FR-S To Their Dealer
GARDEN GROVE, Calif., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Scion Place is happy to announce the arrival of the FR-S to their showroom. Southern California residents can now test drive the new model at the dealer. The FR-S was made for performance driving enthusiasts—on a budget. With an entry-level price range in the mid 20 thousands, 200 horsepower and 4 cylinder, the sleek and stylish FR-S is sure to be on the top of any driving enthusiast's wish list.
Scion Place offers the new FR-S in both manual and automatic transmissions. On the website, customers have the option to become pre-approved for a car loan or to get a price quote on the FR-S. To schedule a test drive or to learn more about Scion Place or the FR-S, please visit us on the web at www.scionplace.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV