Leavitt Partners And KLAS Research Release Comprehensive Report On Accountable Care Organizations
"This landmark research provides detailed information about the transition to risk-based payment models," said Croshaw. "Looking at past ACO activity, as well as the abundant private sector activity underway now, it is apparent that ACOs are responding to an economic rather than a pure political imperative. Regardless of the political landscape, the health care industry is adapting to fiscal realities that appear to be here to stay."
To view a summary of the report, or purchase a copy of the full report, visit ACO.LeavittPartners.com or contact ACO@LeavittPartners.com. Interested readers may also reach Leavitt Partners at 801-538-5082.
About Leavitt PartnersLeavitt Partners is a health care intelligence business. The firm delivers collaborative, high-value intelligence that helps clients transition to new models of care. Through its member-based collaboration called Health Intelligence Partners™ and direct services to clients, the consulting firm provides the best available window to the future of American health care. For more information visit LeavittPartners.com or call (801) 538-5082.
About KLAS ResearchKLAS is a research firm on a global mission to improve health care delivery by enabling providers to be heard and counted. Working with thousands of health care executives and clinicians, KLAS gathers data on software, services, medical equipment, and infrastructure systems to deliver timely reports, trends, and statistical overviews. The research directly represents the provider voice and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. KLAS was founded in 1996, and the staff and advisory board average 25 years of health care information technology experience. For more information visit KlasResearch.com.Contact: Natalie Gochnour801-509-1198 natalie@LeavittPartners.com SOURCE Leavitt Partners
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV