Verathon Inc. Issues Voluntary Recall Of Certain GlideScope GVL Video Laryngoscope Reusable Blades
GlideScope GVL Video Laryngoscopes are used only by healthcare professionals and were distributed directly to hospitals and other healthcare facilities throughout the United States, Canada, and other foreign countries. Affected GlideScope GVL reusable blades can be identified by reference to the serial number engraved on the metal label on the handle of the GlideScope GVL blade.
Verathon has notified its distributors and customers by mail and by telephone or in-person visits and is arranging for return and replacement of all recalled products.
Any adverse reactions experienced with the use of this product and/or quality problems should also be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Program by phone at 1-800-FDA-1088, by Fax at 1-800-FDA-0178, by mail at MedWatch, HF-2, FDA, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20852-9787, or on the MedWatch website at www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Verathon Media Contacts: Lorraine Silva, Director of Marketing Operations, Verathon Medical, 425.867.1348 (Ext. 5604).GlideScope, GVL, the GlideScope symbol, Verathon, and the Verathon Torch symbol are registered trademarks of Verathon Inc. © 2012 Verathon Inc. SOURCE Verathon Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV