DTS, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTSI), a leader in high-definition audio solutions and audio enhancement technologies, will be celebrating its 10-year anniversary of having offices in the Greater China region. To commemorate 10 years within the Greater China region and as a way of giving thanks to its partners within the region, DTS will be hosting a two-day celebration in Shenzhen, China.
“The opportunity in the consumer electronics market has never been bigger and the need for a global customer support platform has never been greater as evidenced by our four offices in China and 15 offices worldwide,” said Jon Kirchner, Chairman and CEO, DTS. “As our global footprint expands and the focus on connected devices and streaming formats grows, DTS remains committed to the Greater China region and to delivering best-in-class audio technology backed by a world-class technical team across the globe.”
DTS’ 10-Year Anniversary Celebration Events:
- Day 1– Summit: press conference, keynote speeches and awards ceremony
- When: 15:00 – 20:00, Nov. 30
- Where: The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan
- Day 2–Outdoor Roadshow: surround sound demonstrations, live broadcasting in DTS Neural, CE products with DTS technology on display and on sale, games, giveaways, interviews, etc.
- When: 10:00 – 21:00, Dec. 1
- Where: OCT HarbourNo.8 Baishi Road East, Shenzhen, P.R. China
“Ten years ago, we opened our first office in China with the goal to expand our business in what would become one of the world’s most important regions for consumer electronics manufacturing and one of the world’s leading consumer market places,” said George Wu, General Manager, DTS China. “Today, DTS has four offices in China. This bigger, better and stronger infrastructure gives us a greater ability to support our customers in the region, which helps us deliver on our vision of being the leading audio solutions provider for the CE industry.”