- The immediate halt of the company's pursuit of accretive acquisitions and focusing instead on returning value to shareholders.
- The initiation of a substantial Dutch auction tender offer at a price range of $3.5 to $4.5; such a tender would significantly enhance the net asset value per share for current shareholders, while providing a liquidity event for selling shareholders.
- Materially increasing the amount of the announced annual dividend.
- The introduction of shareholder representatives on the board of directors.
- The resumption of the strategic review process to further explore alternatives to enhance shareholder value.
Shareholders Group Statement On The Conclusion Of Equal Energy Strategic Review
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.