Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHU), today announced that James A. Donahue, Chairman, President & CEO, and Jeffrey D. Jones, VP Finance & CFO, are scheduled to participate in the Midtown CAP Summit Investor Conference to be held December 11, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST at the Marriott Marquis Hotel located at 1535 Broadway, New York, NY. The company will post the presentation materials used at the conference on its website. Interested parties may access the presentation via the Company’s investor relations page at www.cohu.com.
Midtown CAP Summit
The event is hosted by executive management from the following participating companies: Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), Brooks Automation (NASDAQ: BRKS), Cohu (NASDAQ: COHU), ESI (NASDAQ: ESIO), inTEST (NASDAQ: INTT), Intevac (NASDAQ: IVAC), LTX-Credence Corporation (NASDAQ: LTXC), Rudolph Technologies (NASDAQ: RTEC), Ultra Clean Technology (NASDAQ: UCTT) and Ultratech (NASDAQ: UTEK) and will feature a “round-robin” format consisting of small group meetings, each 25 minutes in duration.
The Midtown CAP Summit is by invitation only and is open to accredited investors and publishing research analysts. As space is limited, please RSVP early. Hosts reserve the right to limit attendance as necessary. Last day for registration is November 30.To RSVP for the Midtown CAP Summit, please contact the event’s co-chairs: Laura J. Guerrant-OiyeGuerrant AssociatesPhone: (808) 882-1467Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Claire E. McAdamsHeadgate Partners LLCPhone: (530) 265-9899Email: email@example.com Cohu is a supplier of test handling, burn-in, thermal subsystems and MEMS test solutions used by the global semiconductor industry, microwave communications and video equipment. For press releases and other information of interest to investors, please visit Cohu’s website at www.cohu.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV