SED International Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SED), a multinational supply chain management provider and distributor of leading computer technology, consumer electronics, small appliances, housewares and personal care products, today announced that management will host a conference call and webcast for the 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders at 11:00 a.m. ET on December 5, 2012.
Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 1-877-941-4774 in the United States and 1-480-629-9760 internationally. For those unable to participate, an audio replay of the call will be available beginning approximately two hours following the conclusion of the live call through December 12, 2012. The audio replay may be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 from the United States or 1-858-384-5517 internationally and entering access conference ID # 4579748. The call also will be available as a live, listen-only webcast on the “Investor Relations” section of the SED International website at http://www.sedonline.com. Following the live webcast, an online archived webcast will also be available at the SED International website.
About SED International Holdings, Inc.Founded in 1980, SED International Holdings, Inc. is a multinational, preferred distributor of leading computer technology, consumer electronics, and small appliance products. The company also offers custom-tailored supply chain management services ideally suited to meet the priorities and distribution requirements of the e-commerce, Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer markets. Headquartered near Atlanta, Georgia with business operations in California; Florida; Georgia; New Jersey; Texas; Bogota, Colombia and Buenos Aires, Argentina, SED serves a customer base of over 10,000 channel partners and retailers in the United States, Latin America, and Caribbean. To learn more, please visit www.SEDonline.com; or follow us on Twitter@SEDIntl.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV