Health Management Associates, Inc. (NYSE: HMA) will conduct a conference call and webcast on November 30, 2012 to provide information regarding a segment being prepared by the television program 60 Minutes about the Company. An executive editor from 60 Minutes has confirmed that it intends to air the segment on Sunday, December 2, 2012.
Members of management will provide commentary and data to refute information the Company believes 60 Minutes will air that wrongly portrays the Company in a negative light. The data to be discussed on the call will be made available immediately prior to the call by visiting the Investor Relations section of Health Management’s website located at http://www.hma.com.
|Date:||November 30, 2012|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. EST|
|Call-in Number:||(877) 476-3476; Int’l - (973) 200-3374|
This conference call will also be simulcast on the Internet. To access the webcast, interested investors should go to the Investor Relations section of Health Management’s website located at www.hma.com or to www.streetevents.com. A replay of the conference call will be available on Health Management’s website.
Health Management enables America’s best local health care by providing the people, processes, capital and expertise necessary for its hospital and physician partners to fulfill their local missions of delivering superior health care services. Health Management, through its subsidiaries, operates 70 hospitals with approximately 10,500 licensed beds in non-urban communities located throughout the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV