DCP Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: DPM), or the Partnership, today announced that William S. Waldheim, president, will present at the Wells Fargo Securities Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium, at approximately 11:20 a.m. EST on December 4, 2012 in New York City.
To listen to a live audio webcast of the presentation and to view the related presentation material, visit the Partnership's website at http://www.dcppartners.com under the “Investor” page. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the website shortly after the presentation is concluded and will be available for 60 days.
Mark A. Borer, chief executive officer, and Rose M. Robeson, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will join Mr. Waldheim at the conference and meet with investors.
DCP Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: DPM) is a midstream master limited
partnership engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating,
processing, transporting, storing and selling natural gas; producing,
fractionating, transporting, storing and selling NGLs and condensate;
and transporting, storing and selling propane in wholesale markets. DCP
Midstream Partners, LP is managed by its general partner, DCP Midstream
GP, LLC, which is wholly owned by DCP Midstream, LLC, a joint venture
between Spectra Energy and Phillips 66. For more information, visit the
DCP Midstream Partners, LP website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV