CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG) announced today that the Company will webcast presentations from its annual Business Review Day in New York City on Thursday, December 6, 2012 beginning at 9:00 a.m. eastern time. Several senior CBRE executives will be presenting at the event.
Live audio webcasts of the presentations will be accessible via the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at www.cbre.com/ir. Audio replays and copies of the presentations will be posted on the web site within 48 hours of the live event and will be available for 90 days after the event.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company
headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real
estate services firm (in terms of 2011 revenue). The Company has
approximately 34,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real
estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices
(excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and
execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property,
facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and
valuation; development services; investment management; and research and
consulting. Please visit our Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV