TEMPE, Ariz., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- US Airways, Inc. ("US Airways" or the "Company"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of US Airways Group, Inc. (NYSE: LCC) ("US Airways Group"), announced today that it priced an offering of two classes of enhanced equipment trust certificates (the "Certificates") in the aggregate face amount of approximately $546 million. The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering to finance its purchase of eleven Airbus aircraft scheduled to be delivered from May 2013 to October 2013 and to use the balance, if any, for general corporate purposes.
The $546 million financing is comprised of approximately $418 million of Class A certificates with a final expected distribution date of June 3, 2025 and approximately $128 million of Class B certificates with a final expected distribution date of June 3, 2021. The Certificates are expected to be issued on December 13, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.Citigroup Global Markets Inc. acted as structuring agent for the offering. Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering; Barclays Capital Inc. and Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated acted as co-managers for the offering. The Certificates have been offered under the Company's existing effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus describing the terms of the offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of both the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus for the offering may be obtained from Citigroup (tel: 1-212-723-6171), Goldman, Sachs & Co. (tel: 1-866-471-2526), Morgan Stanley (tel: 1-866-718-1649), Barclays (tel: 1-888-603-5847) or BofA Merrill Lynch (tel: 1-800-294-1322).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV