New York Insurance Association Confirms Insurance Companies Responding To Historic Volume Of Claims Quickly
Most homeowners, renters and commercial policies provide coverage for losses caused by wind and fallen trees. Damage caused by flood and storm surge is only potentially covered if an individual has purchased separate flood insurance, which is primarily available through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), a federal government program administered by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
The New York Insurance Association (NYIA®) is a state trade association that has represented the property and casualty insurance industry for 130 years. For more information about NYIA, visit www.nyia.org.
SOURCE New York Insurance Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV