Electro Rent Corporation (NASDAQ:ELRC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a special year-end cash dividend of $1.00 per common share. The special dividend will be paid on December 21, 2012 to shareholders of record as of December 10, 2012. Electro Rent also declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per common share. The regular quarterly dividend will be paid on December 21, 2012 to shareholders of record as of December 10, 2012.
“This special dividend continues our long-standing commitment to sharing our success with our shareholders,” said Daniel Greenberg, Chairman and CEO of Electro Rent. “I, along with the rest of Electro Rent’s board members, believe that we can return capital to our shareholders while maintaining the balance sheet flexibility necessary to act swiftly should strategic opportunities arise.”
About Electro Rent
Electro Rent Corporation ( www.ElectroRent.com) is one of the largest global organizations devoted to the rental, leasing and sales of general purpose electronic test equipment, personal computers and servers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV