Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE: NWL) today announced that it has priced a registered underwritten public offering of $350 million of notes due 2017.
The notes will pay interest semi-annually on June 1 and December 1, commencing June 1, 2013, at a rate of 2.05% per year and will mature on December 1, 2017.
The offering is expected to close on December 4, 2012. The company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with cash on hand and short-term borrowings, to redeem its 5.50% Notes due April 15, 2013 in the aggregate principal amount of $500 million.
Barclays Capital Inc. and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, when available, may be obtained by visiting the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or by contacting Barclays Capital Inc. at c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by calling toll free 1-888-603-5847 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or Citigroup Global Markets Inc. at c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by calling toll-free 1-800-831-9146 or by emailing email@example.com. About Newell Rubbermaid Newell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2011 sales of approximately $5.9 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Rubbermaid ®, Sharpie ®, Graco ®, Calphalon ®, Irwin ®, Lenox ®, Levolor ®, Paper Mate ®, Dymo ®, Waterman ®, Parker ®, Goody ®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products ® and Aprica ®. This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company’s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com. NWL-CO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV