CARMEL, Ind., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:CNO) today announced that it will host its 2012 Investor Day on Thursday, December 13, 2012 from 12:15 p.m. to approximately 3:30 p.m. (ET). Members of CNO's senior management team will discuss CNO's business strategy and outlook, as well as provide insight and guidance into financial, capital and investment strategies. Management will also discuss how CNO's target market and unique distribution model position CNO for sustainable competitive advantage and future growth.
For additional information on CNO's Investor Day, please contact the Investor Relations department. Contact information can be found on the Investors section of the company's website: http://ir.CNOinc.com.
There will be a live webcast of the presentation, including presentation materials, also available on the Investors section of the company's website. A replay of the presentation will also be available for one year after the event. Participants should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the event to register and download any necessary audio software.
About CNOCNO is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries – principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Washington National Insurance Company and Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company – serve pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com. SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV