The award will be presented to University of Phoenix at a ceremony that will take place on February 5, 2013 in which Governor Jan Brewer will be the invited keynote speaker.
About University of Phoenix
University of Phoenix is constantly innovating to help students balance education and life in a rapidly changing world. Flexible schedules, challenging courses, interactive learning, and our education to careers initiative can help students pursue personal and career aspirations without putting their lives on hold. University of Phoenix serves a diverse student population, offering associate, bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs from campuses and learning centers across the U.S. as well as online throughout the world. For more information, visit http://www.phoenix.edu.
About Arizona Quality AllianceThe Arizona Quality Alliance is an alliance of organizations that promotes and recognizes performance excellence through the Performance Excellence Award Program, feedback for improvement, professional development workshops, benchmarking tours, networking opportunities and best practice sharing, training to assess and evaluate organizations, and mentoring. For more information, visit www.arizona-excellence.com. SOURCE University of Phoenix
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV