- Net sales totaled $117.3 million, as compared to $114.6 million in the comparable period last year. During the quarter, the Company operated an average of 129, or 17%, fewer stores than during the comparable period last year.
- Same store sales increased 13.7% in the third quarter of fiscal 2012, as compared to the comparable period last year.
- Operating income totaled $3.6 million and included approximately $333,000 in pre-tax expenses related to restructuring charges. This compares to an operating loss of $14.0 million for the thirteen weeks ended October 29, 2011.
- Net income for the quarter totaled $3.6 million, or $0.10 per diluted share. Net loss for the thirteen weeks ended October 29, 2011 totaled $13.7 million, or $0.39 per share.
Christopher & Banks Corporation Reports Results For The Thirteen-Week Period Ended October 27, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.