Various business CEOs met with Obama on Wednesday to discuss the need to generate more revenue from companies and certain individuals, alike.
Asked if he felt like the need for sweeping budget reforms could be compared to the sweeping tax reforms Ronald Reagan's administration implemented for individuals and companies in 1986, the former car czar said: "Reagan got it done."
-- Written by Joe Deaux in New York.
>Contact by Email.Follow @JoeDeaux
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV