W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE: WRB) today announced that Michael P. Dandini has been named president of FinSecure, LLC. The appointment is effective immediately.
Mr. Dandini has nearly 20 years of experience in the property casualty insurance industry. He served most recently as senior vice president of financial products for a major property casualty insurer. Mr. Dandini graduated with a B.S. from Northeastern University and a J.D. from Quinnipiac College School of Law in Hamden, CT.
William R. Berkley, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of W. R. Berkley Corporation, said: "Mike brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to FinSecure. His leadership qualities and diverse background will be significant assets to the team."
FinSecure, LLC, based in Baltimore, MD, offers a complete range of customized property and casualty and specialty products for financial institutions, providing broad solutions to the needs of its clients. Products are offered on both an admitted and non-admitted basis through specialized wholesalers and retailers as well as industry associations.For further information about the products and services available from FinSecure, please visit www.finsecure.net. Founded in 1967, W. R. Berkley Corporation is an insurance holding company that is among the largest commercial lines writers in the United States and operates in five segments of the property casualty insurance business: specialty insurance, regional property casualty insurance, alternative markets, reinsurance and international.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV