- Customers are only required to pay 25 percent of the total past-due balance rather than the current 50 percent. These guidelines apply to customers who have received termination notices as well as those who have established new payment agreements with Potomac Edison due to loss of income, serious injury or other special conditions.
- Customers may opt for a three-month payback period or receive an extended due date with approval from the utility.
Potomac Edison Offers Customers Payment Plan Options To Ease Impact Of Hurricane Sandy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts