TORONTO, Nov. 29, 2012 /CNW/ - Strata Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: SMP) ("Strata" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has filed on SEDAR its unaudited financial statements along with the associated Management Discussion and Analysis for the quarter ended September 30, 2012. Highlights from the filing include:
● September 30, 2012 net working capital deficit of $26,876
● Exploration expenses in the quarter of $0.296 million
● November 29, 2012 net working capital position of approximately $0.5 million● Shares outstanding as of November 29, 2012 totalled 68,306,620 The Company is also pleased to announce that it held its Annual General Meeting on November 28, 2012 (the "AGM"). At the AGM, the shareholders of the Company approved the following:
- Hugh Agro, Peter Kozicz, Peter Ellery, Brent Lokash, Steve Swatton and Richard Kelertas were re-elected as directors of the Company for the ensuing year;
- BDO Canada LLP were re-appointed as the auditors of the Company for the ensuing year; and
- The Company's "rolling" 10% stock option plan was adopted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV