SEATTLE, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Renaissance Seattle Hotel is featuring a special offer unique among Seattle hotel packages for all partners looking forward to legalizing their unions. The Marriage for All Package will be available on Sunday, Dec. 9, the first day that same-sex couples will be allowed to legally wed in Washington state under Referendum 74.
To coincide with the occasion, Seattle City Hall will be open on Dec. 9, and eight Seattle municipal judges are donating their time to marry couples between noon and 5 p.m. that day.
"Obviously, this is a historic day for our state, and we are excited to be a part of it," says Rene Neidhart, Renaissance Seattle Hotel General Manager. "We look forward to welcoming all newlyweds on Dec. 9 to our hotel that evening."
This special package will be available only on Dec. 9, 2012, and includes:
- Stylish Seattle lodging for two
- A bottle of chilled sparkling wine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV