Banana Republic is proud to announce a special holiday program featuring 12 days of special gifts and discounts for U.S. shoppers. From December 1 – December 12, the “12 Days of Joy” program will feature giveaways such as cosmetics and movie tickets and discounts on items such as plane tickets. Bringing the 12 days to a close, the program will culminate with a chance for six lucky shoppers to win a FIAT ®500.
“This Christmas season, we wanted to celebrate our customers by delighting them with joyful surprises as they shop for themselves and their loved ones,” said Catherine Sadler, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Banana Republic. “We are thrilled to be partnering with brands we know our customers love and introduce them to ones we love ourselves.”
The Banana Republic “12 Days of Joy” program* is sure to have something for everyone:
- December 1 – 40 percent off up to two full-price Banana Republic items 1
- December 2 – 40 percent off full-priced sweaters 1
- December 3 – Complimentary makeup surprises from Benefit Cosmetics 2
- December 4 – Free movie vouchers for “ Les Miserables” – In theaters December 25 3
- December 5 – Complimentary gourmet popcorn samples from Garrett Popcorn Shops® 2
- December 6 – Free rich chocolate samples from GHIRARDELLI® 2
- December 7 – 40 percent off full-price men’s dress shirts and women’s dresses 1
- December 8 – 40 percent off up to two full-price Banana Republic items 1
- December 9 – Voucher for 20 percent off a Virgin America flight 4
- December 10 – Complimentary jam samples from Stonewall Kitchen 2
- December 11 – 40 percent off full-priced outerwear and cold-weather accessories 1
- December 12 – A chance to win one of six FIAT ®500 vehicles 5 and 40 percent off full-priced purchases 1
“The FIAT Brand is partnering with Banana Republic to kick-off the holiday season by giving away six FIAT 500 vehicles,” said Tim Kuniskis, Head of the FIAT brand North America. “Working together with Banana Republic allows us to reach consumers who, like the FIAT brand, value self-expression and aren't afraid to showcase their affinity for style."