1. As of noon trading, Coach ( COH) is down $1.45 (-2.4%) to $58.70 on light volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $58.70-$60.02 after having opened the day at $59.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.15. Coach, Inc. engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of handbags, accessories, wearables, footwear, jewelry, sunwear, travel bags, watches, and fragrances for women and men in the United States and internationally. Coach has a market cap of $16.3 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Coach a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Coach as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Coach Ratings Report now. Holiday Special: Subscribe to Action Alerts PLUS to see how Jim Cramer trades his $2.5 Million+ portfolio for 51% off the list price. Your first 14-days are FREE: Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer non-durables industry could consider Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ( XLP) while those bearish on the consumer non-durables industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts